1. Sign must comply with all applicable codes and local ordinances. Landlord's consent to sign is required prior to application for permit. Sign plan shall be submitted to Landlord for approval and signs shall be installed thirty (30) days following written notice of approval from Landlord. The submittal must include a certificate of insurance from Tenant's sign contractor.
2. All signs to be individual letters of non-serif, serif or script type. Raceways and wire channels are not permitted. Box type signs are not permitted. All letters are to be constructed of aluminum "cans" with plexiglass face, color subject to Landlord's prior approval. Each sign is restricted to one color and should complement the light gray color of the canopy signband.
3. All signs to be centered horizontally on the store signband.
4. Minimum margin at sides of store to letters is 5 feet, unless specifically authorized by Landlord.
5. Local ordinance limits tenant sign area to a total of 100 square feet. Maximum letter height is 36".
6. All letters must be 4 inches deep.
7. Signs shall be illuminated. No sign or window lighting in the Shopping Center shall be a moving sign, a flashing sign or light, an intermittently lighted sign or light, a sign having characters which are intermittently lighted or a sign or light having exposed neon tubing without Landlord's express written approval.
8. No lettering and/or painting shall be placed upon the interior or exterior of the windows of the Demised Premises without Landlord's specific approval.
9. All electrical work must be performed by a licensed electrician in accordance with applicable electrical codes. Electrical work must be performed by a licensed electrician in accordance with all electrical codes.
10. All signs shall be mounted on the existing sign attachment rails, and tenant's wiring penetrations through the facade shall be made above and behind the rails so as not to be visible from the parking area (see Typical Sign Rail Drawing). Storefront signs shall be installed on the designated signband only, and not on mansards nor on the decorative gables.
11. No rooftop sign shall be erected on any shopping center building.