1. Sign must comply with all applicable codes and local ordinances. Landlord's consent to sign is required prior to application for permit. Sign plans shall be submitted to Landlord for approval, and signs shall be installed within thirty (30) days following written notice of approval from Landlord. The submittal must include a certificate of insurance from Tenant's sign contractor.
2. All signs to be individual letters of non-serif, serif or script type. Raceways and wire channels are not permitted. Box type signs are not permitted. All letters are to be constructed of baked enamel aluminum with plexiglass face, color subject to Landlord's prior approval. Each sign is restricted to one color and should complement the beige color of the canopy sign band.
3. All signs to be centered on the store fascia both horizontally and vertically.
4. Minimum margin at sides of store to letters is 5 feet, unless specifically authorized by Landlord.
5. Minimum margin from bottom of fascia to bottom of letters is 2 feet.
6. All letters must be 4 inches deep.
7. Signs shall be illuminated. No sign or window lighting in the Shopping Center shall be a moving sign, a flashing sign or light, an intermittently lighted sign or light, a sign having characters which are intermittently lighted or a sign or light having exposed neon tubing without Landlord's express written approval.
8. No lettering or painting shall be placed upon the interior or exterior of the windows of the Demised Premises without Landlord's specific approval.